- The controller according to Article 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Mgr. Jozef Ferencz – DIFFERENCZE – tlmočenie a preklady, D. Ertla 5, 960 01 Zvolen, Slovakia, phone: +421 948 623 517, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”).
- The data protection officer was not appointed as it is not necessary according to GDPR.
- The data collected are: first name, surname, email address. All these data are collected via online forms on the website www.differencze.sk with the purpose of answering a request sent by a visitor who enters the data. The visitor of the website expresses their consent with the processing of their personal data in the form.
- The Controller does not disclose the collected personal data to any third party.
- The personal data are stored exclusively on servers in the European Union under direct control of the Controller.
- The personal data are stored for one year and after this period expires, they are erased.
- The data subject has the right of access, right to rectification or erasure, right to restriction of processing or right to object to processing, right to data portability.
- The data subject can withdraw their consent with the personal data processing at any time by email to the email address stated in point 1.
- The data subject has the right to initiate proceedings at the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Last update: May 15, 2020